Are you tired of the same old flavors? Do you crave an exciting blend of cultures on your plate? Look no further than Maddie and Kiki’s tantalizing Grilled Bison Antojitos. This mouthwatering fusion dish combines the bold flavors of tender, grilled bison strips with the comforting softness of tortillas. In just a few simple steps, you can create a dish that will captivate your taste buds and have you begging for seconds.
Whether you’re planning a gathering or simply want a quick and indulgent treat, Maddie and Kiki’s Grilled Bison Antojitos will not disappoint. This fusion dish brings together the bold flavors of grilled bison and the comforting softness of tortillas, creating a culinary experience that will leave you craving more. So, go ahead and try this exciting blend of cultures on a plate – your taste buds will thank you!
Grilled Bison Antojitos
- 1 226 g 8oz Inside Round Noble Premium Bison Steak
- Zest and juice of one lime
- 1/2 tbsp 15ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 5 large tortillas
- 1 250 g package plain cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup 57g seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup 115g shredded nacho cheddar cheese blend
- 1/2 cup 115g red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup 57g red onion, finely chopped
- 4-5 slices pickled jalapeño finely minced
- 1 tsp 5ml your favourite BBQ rub (we used a fajita rub!)
- Place the steak in a deep container, and add the lime zest and juice, olive oil, garlic clove, and black pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Preheat grill to high heat (400-500° F). Season steak with salt to taste just before grilling. Grill until your preferred level of doneness (130-140° F for medium rare). Allow the steak to rest before chopping into small pieces. Excluding the tortillas, combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, and stir well to combine. Add the chopped steak, and mix well. Divide the mixture evenly among the tortillas.
Maddie and Kiki
Maddie & Kiki®, Canada’s favourite female Grill Masters, were named in the Top 10 Grill Experts of North America and were recently featured in the prestigious, Forbes. BBQ industry professionals turn to Maddie & Kiki® for their knowledge, expertise, and input when developing new products for the BBQ market.