- 1 ½ Tbsp butter softened
- ¼ cup white miso paste
- ¾ Tbsp fresh ginger minced
- ¾ Tbsp fresh garlic minced
- ¾ Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 ½ Tbsp honey
- 1 Frenched Rack of Lamb
- 1 Tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- Preheat oven to 375℉
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, miso, ginger, garlic, rice vinegar and honey.
- Stir together to make a paste.
- Using your hands, massage paste onto rack of lamb and place rack skin side up in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and roast for 30-35 minutes or until lamb reaches an internal temperature of 120℉ (medium rare) or 125℉ (medium).
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds and serve.
Dana Shortt is a mother of two and the owner/operator of Dana Shortt Gourmet and Gifts. The shop is a boutique-style gourmet food store specializing in hand crafted prepared meals, an olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting bar, gift baskets and quality chocolates from local suppliers. Dana received her formal culinary training at George Brown College. Along with her Culinary Management Diploma, she also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Food Administration from the University of Guelph.