Get cosy with a pumpkin spice SPIKED latte, perfect for cold autumn and winter nights. With ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin flavours, it’s a real treat!
Pumpkin Spiked Latte
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- and more for sprinkling!
- 3/4 cup fresh hot coffee
- 1- 2 oz coffee liqueur dark rum or bourbon
- 1 dallop whipped cream and/or drizzle caramel sauce on top!
- Place the milk, pumpkin, maple syrup and pie spice in a small saucepan and heat on low. Cook, whisking regularly, until the mixture is combined and comes to a simmer.
- Turn off the heat.
- Pour coffee and liquor of choice and warm milk mixture in your cup. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!