Sweet and juicy Ontario strawberries will soon be in season! This salsa is delicious served with tortilla chips or spoon it over grilled chicken, pork or fish.
Strawberry Avocado Salsa
- 2 cups Strawberries hulled & diced
- 2 Ripe avocados finely diced
- ½ cup Red onion finely diced
- ¼ cup Fresh cilantro chopped (or use mint if you don’t enjoy cilantro)
- Juice Half a lime
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp Aged or reduced
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil we like a spicy hot pepper flavoured olive oil
- In a bowl, stir together everything except the tortilla chips.
- Serve with tortilla chips.