- 1 bottle La Presserie Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
- 2 cups cooked fusilli pasta
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 cup bocconcini cheese drained
- 1/2 cup red onion finely sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil thinly slivered
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- Bring a pot of water and salt to boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and lightly rinse so it doesn’t stick, then cool.
- Slice herbs, onion and strawberries. Then add to a large bowl with the pasta, cheese and herbs.
- Gently toss salad with enough La Presserie Strawberry Balsamic Dressing to moisten.
- Serve immediately.