Salad is a healthy and refreshing way to mix sweet and savoury ingredients. This Apple and Goat Cheese Chicken Salads is one of my family favourites.
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 boneless chicken breast – cooked chilled & cut into small pieces
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 2 cups roasted squash cut into slices
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 lemon juiced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Season salt and pepper
- Combine apple, chicken, squash, and spinach in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Put lemon juice, olive oil, white wine vinegar and dijon mustard in a small mason jar with a lid and shake well.
- Toss salad with dressing just before serving.Top with goat cheese and season with salt and pepper.