This brussels sprout salad will turn those who claim to hate Brussel Sprouts into believers. The delicious salad is a stunner for entertaining in fall or winter, and perfect for the Thanksgiving table or Christmas dinner.
Brussel Sprout Salad Recipe
- 4 cups Shredded Brussel sprouts
- 2 cups Shredded carrots
- 1 cup Micro Green Blend (Pea Shoots Sunflower Shoots,
- Broccoli and Mustard Shoots)
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Wild Blueberries
- ¼ cup Shredded Bothwell 548 old cheddar
- 1 tbsp Pickled julienne of beets optional
- 1 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a Jar and shake to combine
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the cheese.
- Place mixture evenly on 4 plates.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad garnish with cheese