- 1 Nutra Farms chicken breast finely diced (optional)
- ½ cup bacon diced
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup Bothwell old cheddar shredded
- ½ cup Gay Lea sour cream
- 1 onion small finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- In a non-stick pan over med high heat sauté bacon & onions until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium heat and add in Mascarpone cheese and old cheese and continue to melt.
- Once cheese is completely melted stir in sour cream and stir until completely smooth.
- Serve with your favourite chip, raw vegetables or Martin’s apple chips.